Deadline: 01 September, 2020
ShareYourself has launched a call for the Between Covid and the Classroom grant.
It is understood that nearly 90 percent of the world’s countries have shut their schools in an effort to slow the transmission of Covid-19.
For most students, school closures are temporary as they have access to quality education and distance learning, and their education and ambitions for the future will continue after the crisis.
However, vulnerable communities are reported to be struggling to access quality education and distance learning opportunities.
For that reason, ShareYourself is taking a stand to help shape the global response to ensure that education is a central focus of response efforts.
ShareYourself is an online space that helps do-gooders learn, practice, and operate like entrepreneurs, to make it easier to move their ideas to success.
- Grant winners will get $1,000 each
- Open to individuals, groups and organisations
- Whether the project is already running or in the idea/conception stage, the project creator can apply
- Applicant should create a social impact project on the SYS platform (unless applicant already has a project that is solving the need)
- Upload a project photo
- Have at least three team members
- Follow five projects/members (excluding SYS team members)
- Create project updates on the ShareYourself platform – at least one is required
- Create multiple milestones and tasks by using the project management features on ShareYourself
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ShareYourself