Deadline: 30 September, 2020
The University of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) has opened applications for the award of the 2020/2021 UG-Tullow Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
The award is for both undergraduate and graduate students in relevant academic fields who are exceptionally brilliant but with dire financial needs.
- A full scholarship that covers tuition, stipend/subsistence/health insurance, modest subsidy for equipment (laptop computer) and accommodation
- Applicants must be citizens of Ghana
- Applicants must be able to explain financial needs
- Open to an applicant who has obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 19 or better or a continuing student with CGPA of 3.0 and above
- Applicants should not have any past or pending disciplinary action taken against them
- Awardees should be in good academic standing
- Meet the standard University of Ghana admission requirements for a full-time regular undergraduate and postgraduate programme
- Students intending to study STEM programmes are especially encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Bank Photo Collection