Deadline: 11 September, 2020
NVIDIA has announced a call for submission of applications for the Graduate Fellowship Recipients 2020.
NVIDIA, in partnership with industry leaders, says it tackles some of the most complex computing challenges, focusing on the creation of profound change in fields as diverse as medicine, space exploration, automotive design and film production.
- The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Programme provides funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award to PhD students
- Students must have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application)
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2020–2021 academic year
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship (which due to Covid-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their fellowship year
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee
- The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Justice Okai-Allotey