The International Women’s Media Foundation (IWMF) is seeking applications for the Howard G. Buffett Fund for Women Journalists.
The fund is aimed at promoting the work and advancing the role of women in the news media across the world.
It will support projects, including educational opportunities, investigative reporting and media development initiatives.
- Howard G. Buffett Foundation has earmarked $4,000,000 for projects
- Woman-identifying journalists from anywhere in the world
- Professional journalism must be the applicant’s primary profession
- Three years, minimum, of professional experience in journalism
- Teams of journalists may apply; however, the submission must be from a woman journalist and her team must include at least 50 percent women
To apply and for more information, click here.