Deadline: 01 September, 2020
The French Institute of South Africa (IFAS) is looking for a creative and original idea for a story/scenario to be developed in order to create a WhatsApp Book.
IFAS is the cultural agency of the Embassy of France in South Africa, one of 96 French institutes in the world. It comprises three departments, operating in the cultural, audio-visual and research sectors.
IFAS notably organises and supports artistic events at different venues and festivals throughout the country.
- The successful applicant’s project will be developed by a team of creatives under the mentoring of French multimedia production experts
- The successful applicant will receive a compensation fee as well as a fee for the story copyright
- The WhatsApp Book will be presented to the public in November 2020 during the Novembre Numérique programme
- Applicants should have their work published at least once (book, newspaper, blog, TV series or film)
- Applicants should be South-African citizens or permanent residents
- Applicant must be willing to work with digital media
- Applicant must be open to collaboration and mentorship
- Applicant must be available to develop the project during the month of October, 2020
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IFAS