Deadline: 29 August, 2020
Huawei has called for submission of applications for the Seeds for the Future Programme.
Seeds for the Future Programme is Huawei’s global CSR flagship programme that was launched in 2008.
Since 2014, Huawei and ICT Authority have jointly worked together to build a stronger ICT ecosystem through promoting ICT skills and capacity through the programme in Kenya.
- A five-day online experience around technology and culture
- History on Huawei and its technological developments
- Exposure to cutting-edge Technology: 5G, cloud computing and AI
- Exclusive thought-provoking sessions with global visionary industry leaders
- Exploration of the Asian culture mysteries from the Chinese scenic spots
- Provision of free internet bundles during the training
- Provision of an official programme graduation certificate
- Applicant should be Kenyan students studying at the university preferably with a major in ICT or STEM
- Demonstrated excellent academic acumen
- Passionate about telecoms and technology trends
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Huawei