Deadline: 13 September, 2020
The Freedom Fund has opened applications for the Safer Migration and Child Domestic Workers Programme aimed at educing exploitation and servitude of CDW in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
This funding is provided through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Department of State, Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons (TIP Office), under PEMS.
- The Freedom Fund will disburse $1.3 million over 25 months, between March 2021 and March 2023, to support the delivery of its programme strategy
- Organisations with existing legal authority to operate in Ethiopia (i.e., registered non-profit organisations, multilateral organisations, academic institutions, and for-profit organisations that do not generate profit from grant-funded activities)
- Organisations that can comply with the U.S. government’s rules and regulations, including the Uniform Guidance
- Organisations that submit a project budget representing no more than 30 percent of their annual income
- Organisations that submit their concept note on time using the budget and narrative templates provided and complete the due diligence assessment questionnaire
- Proposals must align with the Freedom Fund’s programmatic areas of change as detailed in this RFP
To apply and for information, click here.
Photo source: The Freedom Fund