Deadline: 04 September, 2020
Applications for the Facebook Small Business Grants Programme are now open.
The programme, it was learnt, is designed to support businesses in Nigeria that are struggling to survive as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The funds, which will be released in cash grants and ad credits, are intended to empower and extend a lifeline to local small business owners who have been most affected.
This will be achieved by helping businesses keep their workforce going strong, help with rent and operational costs, help connect with more customers and support their community.
- Facebook is offering N400,128 in cash grants and N240,077 in ad credits to help during this challenging time
- All locations in Nigeria are eligible
- Be a for-profit business
- Have between two and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over one year
- Have experienced challenges from Covid-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Richard Drew/Associated Press