Deadline: 31 August, 2020
The Digicel Foundation is accepting applications for the 20for20 Community Grants Programme.
The programme is aimed at supporting local organisations with community grants to deliver projects that provide local solutions to local problems.
Digicel Foundation provides support to partners through grants and capacity building, then work together to monitor and evaluate the success of programmes and projects and provide a platform to share collective story of change.
- Community grants of up to K50,000
- Organisations must be not-for-profit and have all statutory documentation in place, e.g., IPA certification, constitution, tax identification number etc
- Organisations must serve the majority of people in their respective communities
- Organisations must have and display the leadership, financial management, experiences, expertise and capacity to effectively carry out the proposed programme activities
- Programme proposals must support Digicel Foundation goals
- Programme proposals must support all required information and documents
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID Africa