Deadline: 11 August, 2020
The Embassy of Canada in Zimbabwe has opened applications for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI).
The CFLI is a programme designed to support small-scale, high-impact projects in developing countries, which align with global affairs Canada’s thematic priority areas for engagement. The programme is directed at projects conceived and designed predominantly by local partners.
Projects are selected and approved by the relevant Canadian Embassy or High Commission. The CFLI also serves to support positive bilateral relations between Canada and recipient countries and their civil societies, by deepening contacts and supporting local endeavours.
- The average CFLI contribution is between CAD25,000.00 and CAD35,000.00
- Local, national or community-based organisation (non-governmental and not-for-profit)
- Local academic institution
- Canadian organisation (non-governmental or not-for-profit) working on local development activities
- International or regional organisation (non-governmental or not-for-profit) working on local development activities
- Intergovernmental or multilateral institution, organisation or agency working on local development activities
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Canada Down Under