Deadline: 31 January, 2021
Changemaker International (CI) has opened registrations for the Africa Trade and Investment Convention in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, where over 1,000 key economic players, such as government delegations and policymakers, high-profile African leaders, project developers, investors and entrepreneurs will gather to discuss African investment and business networking opportunities.
Themed, ‘Unlocking Africa’s Trade Opportunities’, the two-day convention is aimed at highlighting economic opportunities in manufacturing and infrastructure, agribusiness, renewable energy, real estate, transportation, digital technology, tourism, financing start-ups and microfinance, women in business, healthcare, telecommunications and fintech.
Over 50 speakers will provide detailed insights into the economic transformation that many parts of Africa are currently experiencing, and more than 100 investors are expected to attend the conference.
- Business networking meetings
- Capacity building workshops
- Strategic knowledge about African investment opportunities
- Matchmaking sessions dedicated to making the process of meeting investors and trade partners easier
- Open to investors, entrepreneurs, policymakers and other interested stakeholders
To register and for more information, click here.
Photo source: EMS