Deadline: 13 July, 2020
The Arts and Culture Trust (ACT) is receiving applications for the ACT Professional Development Grant in Music.
ACT, through a programmatic funding model, supports sector practitioners from student level to arts professionals and professional organisations that fit the different programmes’ criteria. The ACT Development Programme, which is ACT’s flagship programme, has been in existence since 1994. In 2017, the programme was modified to include discipline-specific grants and postgraduate bursaries.
With support from the Nedbank Arts Affinity, the programme has supported more than 800 organisations and projects nationwide over the past 25 years, a contribution valued at more than R23,000,000 in total.
- R30,000 mid-level or emerging artist/organisation
- R80,000 established artist/organisation
- Only South African nationals may apply
- Projects must take place in South Africa
- Applicants interested in interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary work
- Artists and arts organisations must be operational when applying
- Projects that prioritise local audiences
- Projects within the arts and culture sector
To register and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ACT