Deadline: 14 July, 2020
Location: Manila, Philippines
The World Health Organisation (WHO) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Assistant (Finance).
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the system of the United Nations.
- Process assigned SHI claims (envelope and online submission) in accordance with the Staff Health Insurance rules based on daily distribution in the range of 20–30 claims per day
- Submit report and related documents to Insurance Officer, Medical Advisor and Global Standing Committee through SHI/HQ on claims/reimbursements requiring exceptional approval and send follow-ups on pending issues
- Provide efficient administrative support related to SHI including issuance of Letter of Guarantee to hospitals and service providers
- Reply to queries and requests, and update of SHI reference and monitoring folders
- Assist on urgent matters relating to SHI
- Provide back-up and support in the absence of team members
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned
- Completed secondary education or equivalent
- University degree in Business Administration or Commerce with specialisation in Accounting/Financial Management or Nursing
- Professional qualification or licensure in his/her field of education
- Three years, minimum, of accounting/financial management and/or health insurance claims processing, preferably in a large organisation
- Accounting/finance from other United Nations agencies/international organisation or with one or two years of clinical nursing experience
- Expert knowledge of English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Afropicmusing