Deadline: 31 July, 2020
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Associate.
The mission of UNOPS is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
- Transactional procurement support services
- Procurement planning, requisitions and sourcing
- Bidding and tendering processes
- Contract administration
- Team management
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
- Completion of secondary school
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and/or Supply Chain Management, Law, Commerce, Business Administration, or a related area is desirable
- Relevant certification in procurement and supply chain management (CIPS or similar) is a distinct advantage
- Six years, minimum, of relevant experience in providing procurement support services in national and/or international public or corporate organisations
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders in developing countries
- Experience in UN system organisations is desirable
- Proficiency in using Google Suite applications as well as handling of web-based management systems is desired
- Experience in use of enterprise systems, including One UNOPS, is desirable
- Full working knowledge of English language
- Nationality of Kenya
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rwanda Green Fund