Deadline: 11 July, 2020
Location: Maputo, Mozambique
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) seeks applications from eligible applicants for the post of Procurement Associate.
UNICEF, an agency of the United Nations (UN), works in more than 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child.
- Collaborate with programme/requisitioners and provide guidance on procurement processes
- Deliver procurement services for assigned categories including undertaking procurement services for Country Office partners
- Maintain procurement records and manage information and reporting of assigned categories
- Provide contract management support to programme/requisitioners
- Provide strategic technical support to procurement activities
- Undertake learning and also participate in knowledge sharing activities
- Completion of secondary school education, with courses/certifications in business administration, supply chain management, procurement or logistics considered as an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in supply and procurement or related field
- Five years, minimum, of professional work experience in the areas of procurement, supply or logistics and/or other directly related technical field, with an understanding of development and humanitarian work
- Experience in procurement of construction works and services
- Familiarity with UNICEF, UN supply procedures and systems
- Fluency in English and local language of the duty station
- Citizen of Mozambique
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ITU Pictures