Deadline: 10 July, 2020
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has announced a call for proposals for civil society organisations (CSOs) and Community-Based Organisations (CBOs) to provide legal services with emphasis on survivors of Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV) and provide Covid-19 and human rights awareness in Bong and Nimba counties, Liberia.
- Up to $60,000 of funding is available per county
- Applicants must be national and/or local women’s led organisations, women’s rights organisations/movements
- The CSO/CBO must be duly registered in Liberia with an office in Montserrado, Bong or Nimba counties
- The organisation’s proven administrative and financial management capacity to undertake the project must be clear
- The relevance of the proposal to achieving the expected results and related budget must be clear
- The CSO/CBO must possess adequate institutional capacity
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: GovernmentZA