Deadline: 31 July, 2020
The U.S. Embassy, Abuja, has opened applications for individuals and organisations to submit programme proposals to support Nigeria’s response to the instability in the Northwest and the North-Central regions.
The funding is intended to target the root cause of violence in the regions through grassroots efforts that encourage participation from youth, women, religious leaders/credible voices and the security apparatus.
- Six to 12 months of performance period
- Awards may range from a minimum of $5,000 to a maximum of $50,000
- Not-for-profit organisations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organisations
- Public and private educational institutions
- Public international organisations and governmental institutions
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Biz Watch Nigeria