Deadline: 03 July, 2020
UN Women Ethiopia is looking for Implementing Partner (IP) Local Civil Society Organisation (CSO) who will be responsible to implement Programme On Women’s Empowerment on Sexual Reproductive Maternal, Newborn Child and Adolescent Health (SRMNCAH) Rights in Gambella, Ethiopia, in both refugee camps and host communities. The project will contribute to UN Women’s goal, ‘Every woman, every child, every adolescent girl, everywhere demands her rights to quality SRMNCAH services in humanitarian settings’.
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls, the empowerment of women, and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
- Funding fall between an amount of $310,000, minimum, and an amount of $320,000, maximum
- Legally constituted organisation with valid registration in Ethiopia
- Experience addressing issues relevant to women rights on SRMNCAH, women empowerment and gender equality
- Experience working in humanitarian settings and refugee programmes is mandatory
- Having experts in the area of service is required
- Previous working experience with the United Nations is highly desirable
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Christian Aid Collective