Deadline: 09 July, 2020
A Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is a unique opportunity to study for a two-year master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars (QECS) help bring about positive change and find solutions to shared challenges, both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses allowance (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flights to their host country
- An arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request only, subject to approval)
- Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply
- Applicants must apply for a QECS award in a country other than their home country/country of citizenship
- There is no upper age limit to be eligible for a QECS award
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africana Studies IUPUI