Deadline: 11 July, 2020
Applications are now open for the Orange Corners Nigeria Business Incubation Programme.
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands that provides young entrepreneurs across Africa with the necessary training, networks and facilities to start and grow their startups.
Each programme of Orange Corners is initiated by the local embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The embassies seek out partnerships with stakeholders of the local startup ecosystem, such as incubators and co-working spaces, local, Dutch and international companies and established knowledge institutes.
- Enterprise management training
- Business incubation and advisory services
- Funding for prototype development and testing
- Mentorship and coaching
- Be between 18–35 years old
- Be a young, aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos, Nigeria
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than two years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Beyond Access