Deadline: 05 August, 2020
The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) Grant Programme in South Africa, a collaboration involving the South African presidency, the department of small business development and the NYDA, is designed to support businesses managed by young people in townships.
The entrepreneurship development programme is aimed at creating a conducive environment for young entrepreneurs to access relevant entrepreneurship skills, knowledge, values and attitudes for their businesses.
- Survivalist will get a minimum of R1,000 and a maximum of R10,000
- Startups and cooperatives will receive a minimum of R10,001 and a maximum of R50,000
- Funding for growth stage and cooperatives is a minimum of R50,001 and a maximum of R100,000
- Youths between the ages of 18 and 35
- Youths with skills, experience or/with the potential skill, appropriate for the enterprise that they conduct or intend to conduct
- South African citizens
- Residents of South Africa
To apply and for more information, click here
Photo source: USAID in Africa