Deadline: 11 July, 2020
Leadership Effectiveness, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP) Africa invites passionate Nigerian undergraduates to apply for its Youth Leadership Programme (YLP).
The objective of the YLP is to empower young people with leadership skills to be socially active citizens and with tools to develop change projects in their communities in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Over the years, the Youth Leadership Programme, one of LEAP’s flagship programme, has inspired and transformed over 3,000 youths who have in turn impacted over 8,000 people through community change projects.
- The programme would include intensive training, mentoring, coaching that inspires action on social problems and the SDGs through the power of skills, active citizenship, leadership and social entrepreneurship
- A team of three to five people
- Must be 18–29 years of age
- Committed to attending online training and available for mentoring
- For only students of higher institutions across Nigeria
- Team members can be from different higher institutions
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USC Upstate