Deadline: 07 July, 2020
The Land Accelerator is an exciting accelerator programme and curated network for entrepreneurs who restore degraded forests and farmland. It is anchored by an intensive week-long workshop when the cohort meets in person. The programme is organised by Fledge, is a global network of impact accelerators, each providing an intense programme of entrepreneurial education and mentorship, guiding entrepreneurs through the complex path from idea to revenues and profits.
The Land Accelerator contributes to efforts to restore hundreds of millions of hectares of land through the African Forest Landscape Restoration Initiative (AFR100).
- Each invitee receives $20,000 in cash
- Each invitee is invited to seven weeks of intense training, surrounded by experienced mentors and impact investors
- Open to entrepreneurs from across Africa
- Open to entrepreneurs interested in raising money for their ventures
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn fast, both in the classroom and by connecting with mentors and other entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs who are working to improve a degraded landscape through a business approach (including climate-smart agriculture, sustainable forestry, reforestation, non-timber forest products, and similar activities)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Prepaid Africa