Deadline: 10 July, 2020
Location: Washington, DC, United States of America
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Assistant.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030, and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
- Provide high-quality administrative and operational support to a team of investment officers
- Share knowledge of IFC guidelines and procedures for project processing
- Serve as information resource on status of projects
- Ensure effective processing and quality of a variety of documents and correspondence, including appropriate clearances, distribution and filing in iDesk
- Organise the travel arrangements and logistics, working closely with Amex and, as necessary, liaising with country offices and external parties
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of project-related activities, (i.e., logistical arrangements for regular meetings and client visits, teleconferences and video-conferences, guest passes, etc.)
- Prepare reports and take minutes during team meetings
- Support knowledge management activities including assisting with PowerPoint presentations, maintaining a knowledge sharing database
- Provide backup support to other team/programme assistants in their absence or during periods of heavy workload
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree (possibly related to Finance)
- Three years, minimum, of administrative experience, experience with an international/multinational organisation preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent organisational, written, analytical and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to set priorities and to work with minimum supervision in a flexible manner in order to meet changing deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be part of an effective team environment with a high degree of motivation, flexibility, and reliability
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Ministry of Environment