Deadline: 09 August, 2020
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) has opened applications for the role of Knowledge Mobilisation Manager.
GAIN is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the UN in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition.
The organisation’s mission is to advance nutrition outcomes by improving consumption of nutritious and safe food for all people, especially those most vulnerable to malnutrition.
- Identify, capture, share, and use knowledge and information (including specific research results as well as more general ‘lessons learned’) generated by the project to achieve project objectives and for both internal and external audiences
- Manage the final development of multiple EatSafe product outputs and maximise the reach and dissemination of those products to internal and external audiences
- Advise on communication tools to maximise the impact of EatSafe research, in alignment with the objectives of GAIN and USAID, to expand the programme in multiple countries
- Write/review case studies, policy and advocacy briefs, blogs, and/or other documents for dissemination on a variety of media platforms
- Work closely with others on the EatSafe team and GAIN’s communication department
- Work with the EatSafe team, programme and country staff on developing and reviewing knowledge products directed to diverse audiences based on GAIN programmes, research and evaluations
- Entrant must have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to address diverse audiences, particularly informed, non-expert audiences
- A demonstrated capacity in evidence synthesis and translation is essential
- Experience in evidence reviews, particularly in a USAID funded or similar project environments is an asset
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID in Africa