Deadline: 17 July, 2020
The Embassy of France in South Africa is inviting bids for the Civil Society Development Fund (CSDF), which is an external evaluation of the project ‘Supporting civil society organisations to strengthen democratic rights, freedom, gender equality and access to basic services in South Africa’.
- Maximum budget is €15, 000 (all costs and taxes included)
- Submission of technical proposal (maximum of 20 pages)
- Applicants must explain their understanding of the work and deliverables
- Provide a brief methodology on how to approach and conduct the work, including a tentative schedule
- Provide CV of consultant(s) highlighting past experiences in similar projects/assignments
- Provide at least two references
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: International Monetary Fund