Deadline: 12 July, 2020
Location: Torino, Italy
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Grants Management Assistant.
DRC, founded in Denmark in 1956, is Denmark’s largest and a leading non-profit, independent, rights-based refugee organisation. The council carries out its mandate by providing direct assistance to refugees, internally displaced persons (IDPs) and host communities in conflict areas.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of internal and external reporting (including monthly, mid-term and final reports)
- Ensure high-quality, well-written and timely reports that meet donor and DRC requirements
- Assist in organising grants kick-off meetings
- Ensure quality information management related to grants by overseeing the regular update of programme/grants documents
- Ensure hard copies are stored appropriately according to DRC documentation policy
- Assist the programme coordinator in proposal development tasks, through collecting and compiling necessary inputs from programme staff, technical advisors, HQ/RO and partners (if relevant) in line with the proposal development plan
- Maintain up-to-date donor tracking tools to identify potential new donors and strategies in line with DRC’s strategic priorities
- Develop tools to track progresses of project implementation when needed
- Carry out any other relevant duties as assigned
- Correctly use DRC Dynamics functionalities in area of concern
- Diploma in International Relations, development or relevant field or equivalent professional qualification
- Familiarity with EU and Italian donors with special attention to reporting requirements
- Advanced English proficiency
- Fluency in Italian
- One year, minimum, of experience working in an NGO
- Excellent proposal development and writing skills
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: HR Manager