Deadline: 01 July, 2020
A Letter of Interest process is now open to applicants from Uganda. The Disability Rights Fund and Disability Rights Advocacy Fund are grant-making collaboratives that support persons with disabilities around the world to build diverse movements, ensure inclusive development agendas, and achieve equal rights and opportunity for all.
- Small Grants range from $5,000–20,000
- Mid-Level Coalition Grants range from $30,000–40,000 per year ($60,000–80,000 over the course of two years, if approved for the second year of funding)
- National Coalition Grants range from $30,000–50,000 per year ($60,000–100,000 over the course of two years, if approved for the second year of funding)
- Grants will support activities to be implemented over the course of two years, however, grants are given one year at a time
- The organisation must be a local organisation based in Uganda
- The organisation must represent and advocate the right of people with disabilities or groups identified as marginalised
- The organisation must be legally registered, or have fiscal sponsorship from an organisation with legal registration
- The proposed project should focus on advocacy related to the Covid-19 response and recovery
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Pulse