Deadline: 15 July, 2020
Digital Africa invites entrepreneurs with a strong societal impact in Africa to apply for Social and Inclusive Business Camp (SIBC) 2020.
The aim of SIBC is to accelerate impactful businesses while discussing with experts and inspiring entrepreneurs on new ways of doing business in Africa.
Since its first edition in 2017, the SIBC has supported nearly 150 entrepreneurs with a strong societal impact in Africa. Key learning units include defining better purpose and mission, structuring governance and organising teams for successful growth. Participants will also discuss the adaptation of business models, identifying financing needs, understanding investor expectations and measuring social impact, with regard to the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Four months of remote coaching on a dedicated online platform offering training courses and interactive virtual classes hosted by international mentors
- One tailored mentoring programme for each entrepreneur
- One week of intensive boot camp in Marseille, France, in partnership with the Emerging Valley Summit
- Being part of an active and ambitious international community
- Be a legally registered social enterprise with a minimum of three years of activity and a turnover
- Provide evidence of a positive societal impact in Africa and an innovative approach
- Provide evidence of a balanced business model or a medium-term profitability objective
- Provide a strategy for scaling up, including a reflection on governance and leadership
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Digital Africa