Deadline: 31 July, 2020
Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) is accepting proposals for the Bio-Bridge Initiative (BBI) funding aimed at promoting technical and scientific cooperation among two or more countries on issues related to biodiversity.
CBD’s objective is to develop strategies for the conservation and sustainable use of biological diversity.
- Up to $20,000 to incubate projects and partnerships
- Relevant governmental agencies, research and academic institutions, and non-governmental organisations in developing countries
- Indigenous people and Local communities
- For proposals submitted by multiple parties or organisations, one contact person shall be nominated for any future correspondence before official submission to BBI
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact their CBD National Focal Points prior to submitting their proposals to avoid multiple proposals on the same topic from the same country and to promote stronger collaboration and alignment with national priorities
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rwanda Green Fund