Deadline: 09 July, 2020
Location: Abidjan, Ivory Coast
African Development Bank (AfDB) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Chief Integrity Officer.
AfDB’s mission is to spur sustainable economic development and social progress in African countries, thus contributing to poverty reduction.
- Develop tools to enhance due diligence (Integrity Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Terrorism Financing and Tax due diligence) practices and make recommendations for measures or institutional reforms to close loopholes and ensure compliance with AfDB policies and applicable international conventions
- Monitor and assess the Integrity Compliance Programme of entities debarred by the AfDB for fraud, corruption and other sanctionable practices
- Ensure that the debarment and cross-debarment processes are in line with the MDB Harmonised Agreement in the Prevention of Fraud and Corruption in Bank-Financed Activities
- Lead in the reviewing of AfDB anti-corruption policies to ensure that it is in line with current industry policies
- Oversee the mainstreaming of anti-corruption in AfDB policy documents
- Coordinate the development of innovative training tools and case studies for training
- At least a master’s degree or equivalent in Law, Social Sciences, Communication Studies, Governance, Business Administration, Anti-Corruption, Taxation, Public Policy or a related field
- Professional qualification in Certified Fraud Examination (CFE) would be an added advantage
- Seven years, minimum, of postgraduate, extensive and progressive experience in the area of governance, tax, law, anti-fraud and anti-corruption work, within a multilateral development financial institution, development organisation, government, private or civil society sector at the regional and international level
- Substantial professional experience in fraud / loss prevention work and statistical analytic tools
- Strong time management and document management skills with fine attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong and proven ability to write, present and report clearly
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IBM Research