Deadline: 30 June, 2020
June is celebrated as Youth Month in South Africa, paying tribute to the school pupils and ordinary citizens who lost their lives during the 16 June, 1976, uprisings in Soweto. 2020 marks 44 years since the uprising.
The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) and government departments will host numerous virtual Youth Month activities. As part of their build-up campaign, the NYDA will run weekly competitions to try and assist as many young people as possible to continue to have access to the internet, in order to stay informed and be a part of all the virtual activities that are taking place across online platforms. Each week, from 25 May to 30 June, 2020, they will run a different competition and publish it on their online platforms.
- Mobile data vouchers
- Wi-Fi routers and many more prizes
- The grand prize winner will be selected from the weekly winners
- Participants should be between the ages of 14–35
- Winners will need proof of identification to claim their prizes
- No NYDA staff members can participate in the competition
- Winners cannot participate more than once
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: SVG