Deadline: 28 June, 2020
In order to advance the role of women as agents of change in society and promote best practices within the sector, the Secretariat of the Energy Storage Partnership, hosted by ESMAP, is teaming up with the Global Women’s Network for the Energy Transition (GWNET) to launch a dedicated mentoring programme for women working in the energy storage sector.
ESMAP is a global knowledge and technical assistance partnership administered by the World Bank. Its mission is to assist low and middle-income countries to increase know-how and institutional capacity to achieve environmentally sustainable energy solutions for poverty reduction and economic growth.
- Career acceleration for women in junior/middle management positions in the energy storage field
- Support for the pathway to leadership positions for women in junior/middle management positions in the energy storage field
- Global network of mentorship, knowledge-sharing and empowerment
- Must be a national from a developing country
- Must be a woman working in the energy storage sector (public sector, private sector, academia, etc.)
- Must work in a junior/middle management position, with two years, minimum, and six years, maximum, work experience