Deadline: 30 June, 2020
The World Bank Group (WBG) Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a programme designed for highly qualified and motivated individuals who hold a graduate degree and are skilled in areas relevant to public and private sector development operations. These areas include Economics, Finance and Political Risk Insurance in emerging markets, Education, Health, Social Sciences, Infrastructure Development, Engineering, Urban Planning, Agriculture, Natural Resource Management and others.
- Unique opportunity for young professionals who have both a passion for international development and international finance to grow into impactful leadership roles across the WBG
- Born on or after 01 October, 1988
- Master’s or doctoral degree
- Specialisation in a field relevant to YPP Business Areas
- Relevant professional experience or continued study at the doctoral level
- Fluency in English
- The WBG recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest calibre, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference for nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID Africa