Deadline: 24 June, 2020
Location: Juba, South Sudan
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Project Management Support Officer.
UNOPS’ mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
- Project Implementation
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Stakeholder management, coordination and liaison
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Project Management, Emergency Management, International Relations or related field required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Project Management, Emergency Management, International Relations or related field is an asset
- Two years minimum, of work experience in the field of Project Management and/or Operations Management is required
- Experience in humanitarian emergency operating contexts, including humanitarian coordination mechanisms, donors, security, and operations management is an asset
- Experience and knowledge of UN rules and procedures in Procurement and/or Finance and/or HR Management and/or administrative rules and regulations will be an advantage
- Previous experience working with UNOPS and/or Japanese projects and/or South Sudan is an advantage
- Experience working in post-conflict or conflict situations is an advantage
- Skills in Budget Management required
- PRINCE2® Foundation/Practitioner is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of Arabic language desired
- Nationality of South Sudan
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Rwanda Green Fund