Deadline: 30 June, 2020
Location: Juba, South Sudan
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Juba, South Sudan.
UNOPS’s mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
- Contribute to Human Resources policy development and corporate Human Resources initiatives by assisting to collect data on trends, risks and opportunities and sharing local Human Resources best practices
- Assist with projects in support of Human Resources initiatives for attainment of business objectives in line with the corporate Human Resources strategy
- Support the communication of Human Resources policy changes and new Human Resources initiatives to management and personnel, providing guidance as needed
- Provide guidance on Human-Resources-related systems and processes, including but not limited to recruitment, contracts, position management, performance management, benefits and entitlements consistent with UNOPS rules and procedures
- Provide advice and guidance to personnel on administrative procedures, processes and practices
- Act as liaison between unit and internal and external clients and provide proactive customer service to expedite completion of projects, and provide information
- Secondary school or high school certificate is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent disciplines is desirable
- Six years of relevant experience in an international and/or national organisation providing Human Resources generalist services is required
- Two years experience in Human Resource Administration is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
- Knowledge of Arabic language desired
- Nationality of South Sudan
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: LAFREC Project