Deadline: 10 June, 2020
Location: Banjul, The Gambia
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Officer (Child Survival and Development).
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
- Programme/project management
- Programme monitoring and evaluation
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Emergency preparedness and response
- University degree in one of the following fields is required: Public Health, Nutrition, Health Sciences, Management, Child Development, Water and Sanitation, Engineering, Public Administration, Social Policy, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines
- Two years, minimum, of professional work experience in programmes related to Health, Nutrition or WASH
- Field work experience
- Background/familiarity with both development and emergency contexts is an asset
- Experience in Health, WASH/Nutrition programme/project development with a UN Agency or international organisation is an asset
- Fluency in English is required
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DFID