Deadline: 13 June, 2020
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist in Harare, Zimbabwe.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
The Child Protection Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Advanced university degree (master’s or higher) in one of the following fields is required: International Development, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, International Law, or other relevant social science field
- Five years, minimum, of professional experience in planning and management of child protection in emergencies related areas is required
- Work experience in a developing country and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: EU Civil Protection