Deadline: 22 June, 2020
Location: Dakar, Senegal
The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist (Civil Registration and Vital Statistics).
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
- Managerial leadership
- Programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and quality control of results
- Advisory services and technical support
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- Advanced university degree in International Development, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, International Law or other social science field is required
- Eight years, minimum, of professional experience in social development planning and management in child protection and other related areas at the international level, some of which preferably were served in a developing country, is required
- Relevant experience in child protection and related areas, programme/project development and management in a UN system agency or organisation is an asset
- Experience in both development and humanitarian contexts is an added advantage
- Fluency in English and French is required
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CDC Global