Deadline: 09 June, 2020
Location: New York, United States of America
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Management Advisor (Organisational Effectiveness).
UNDP works in nearly 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion.
- Management and development of the Organizational Effectiveness Team (OET) core team and advisor network
- Coordination of organisational effectiveness and improvement services and client relationship management
- Quality assurance of consulting engagements and knowledge/content creation
- Leadership of complex consulting engagements
- Substantive contributions to UNDP’s performance effectiveness and improvement practices
- Develop and implement vehicle allocation plans
- Master’s degree in Social Policy, Public Policy, Politics, Economics, Development Studies or a related area
- Ten years, minimum, of progressively responsible experience in management, human resources and/or consulting is required at the national or international level, including two years, minimum, of management responsibilities of similar size and complexity and two years, minimum, of experience with consulting related to organisational development and change management, preferably related to UNDP
- Successful candidates should have experience with team-based management and workshop facilitation
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) is required
- Written and verbal fluency in English is required
- Working knowledge of other UN languages is desirable
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Ministry of Environment