Deadline: 15 June, 2020
The Youth Agenda Kenya (YAA) is calling for applications and nominations for the Top 35 Under 35 Youth Awards to individuals or organisations for their accomplishments in different areas of youth engagement.
The Top 35 Under 35 Awards and Expo is an annual initiative of YAA focused on its three main programme areas: youth engagement in leadership and governance, youth economic empowerment, and gender development and advocacy. The awards will take place on 12 August, 2020, during the International Youth Day (IYD).
- The awards will be the basis for the mentorship, incubation and networking of a cohort of 35 awardees
- Each of the annual cohorts will undergo a one-year leadership programme for them to mentor and inspire other youths countrywide
- Applicants or nominees must be Kenyans aged below 35 years at application or nomination
- Applicant’s or nominee’s initiative or venture must have been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application
- The business/venture/organisation must be legal, legally registered and acknowledged by the government of Kenya
To apply or nominate and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Top35 Under35 Awards