Deadline: 28 June, 2020
The Swiss Africa Business Innovation Initiative (SABII) aims to boost the
entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of African graduate student entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique programme bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hot spots in Morocco and Switzerland.
- The programme is free of charge
- Flights, transport and accommodation expenses on site in Marrakesh are covered by the programme
- For the Swiss week, flights, transport and accommodation in Switzerland will also be covered by the programme
- Open to graduate students entrepreneurs and startups from African innovation hubs with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmaceutics, innovative financing and digital humanities (knowledge transfer)
- Your project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa Progress Panel