Deadline: 20 June, 2020
She Leads Africa (SLA) invites applications from women-led startups in Nigeria for the 2020 digital accelerator programme. The High Growth Coaching Programme (HGCP) is a three-month programme to provide growth-focused entrepreneurs with coaching and support to scale their businesses.
SLA is a global media brand that helps young women achieve their professional dreams by providing expert advice and opportunities for networking. SLA reaches more than 650,000 women across more than 35 countries and five continents. The brand has been featured in the Financial Times and CNBC Africa, and in December 2016, was the first African startup to ring the Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
- Three months of intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to a private community of high achieving founders
- Check-in calls with a personal business coach once a month
- Monthly virtual support group meetings
- Bi-weekly graded personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
- Support in creating a road map of tangible business goals
- The programme is open to only businesses in Nigeria
- The business must be led by a female
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: IITA