Deadline: 22 June, 2020
Location: Buea, Cameroon
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Warehouse Assistant.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
- Acceptance of supplies and materials deposited in designated locations and distribution in accordance with NRC procedures
- Keep a record of all incoming and outgoing documents, in both paper and electronic form
- Maintain accurate records of materials and constant monitoring
- Control the packaging, loading and unloading of materials
- Ensure the availability of storage space and constant monitoring of compliance with the order to maintain cleanliness in stock
- Ensure the safety of materials and keep stocks in good condition
- Check the tolerance of warehouse and goods reception only by authorised personnel
- Make periodic reports and assist in carrying out periodic inventories, both on paper and physically
- Ensure utility warehouse payment, given the periodic inspection of metres at the beginning of each month
- Two years of experience in warehouse management/logistics in a humanitarian context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Minimum of university degree in related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of French is an advantage
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DFAT Australian Aid