Deadline: 17 June, 2020
The International Organisation for Migration (IOM) calls for applications from national non-governmental organisations (NNGOs) working on peacebuilding, human rights and protection in Wau town, greater Wau State and Tonj North or Gogrial West of Warrap State, South Sudan, for the Gender-Based Violence Prevention and Response Implementing Programme.
The IOM with support from various donors seeks to strengthen national ownership to meet critical humanitarian needs to provide services for GBV survivors and promote community-recovery and resilience in conflict-affected areas contributing to GBV, mental health and psychosocial support and peacebuilding outcomes. The objective of the project is to contribute to preventing and responding to the needs of survivors of GBV among populations who have been severely affected by the ongoing crisis in South Sudan.
- Successful applicants will receive a sub-grant of between $60,000 and $120,000 for a six to 12 month-period
- NNGO that is legally registered in South Sudan
- Completed the application requirements
- Can demonstrate existing activities on GBV prevention and response programming
- Has been operational in the location of interest for at least two years
- NNGO working on peacebuilding, human rights and protection in Wau (including possible outreach among populations in Jur River) or Warrap State (Tonj South or Gogrial West) in South Sudan
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Ada