Deadline: 22 June, 2020
Location: Washington, DC, United States of America
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Financial Operations Analyst.
IFC’s mission is to end extreme poverty by 2030 and boost shared prosperity in every developing country.
- Review and settle all equity and custody related investment agreements within the current and future servicing capabilities of the unit
- Perform end-to-end equity investment transaction processing, commitment booking, disbursement processing, ad-hoc invoice processing, payment clearing and application and portfolio support activities including review of transactions in the equity accounting system, Investran BEM, for IFC’s equity investment portfolio
- Review signed equity investment agreements and ensure that all terms and conditions are correctly reflected in the systems and processes of the unit
- Ensure consistency of commitment and disbursement transactions between the agreements, client instructions in accordance with IFC Operational Procedures
- Initiate processing, monitoring, compliance and reporting of exceptional investment transactions, such as corporate actions, mergers and acquisitions, redemptions, restructurings, directors’ fees, and cancellations
- Liaise with Custodian on all aspects of equity investment transaction processing and settlements
- Provide settlement and accounting support to investment departments on all equity and equity related transactions
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and six years, minimum, of relevant work experience in equity
- Knowledge of global market custody operations
- Understanding of accounting concepts and knowledge of IFC’s Financial Products
- Experience with and broad knowledge of IFC’s enterprise IT systems (iDesk, iPortal, EPMS TM, EPMS VM, Investran PCAL, Investran Equity, Quantum, SAP, CSIP, SWIFT/SAM) is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving high quality results, managing programmes and delivering client value-added services to meet team and departmental objectives
- Recognised as a proactive team player and problem solver
- Proven ability to conceptualise, design, and implement innovative solutions and challenge the status quo
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: GovernmentZA