Deadline: 26 June, 2020
Hivos and IIED, together with Climate Tracker have launched the Sustainable Food Media Fellowship to fund journalists from Kenya, Uganda, and Zambia to work on investigative reports. Hivos is looking for young journalists from Kenya, Uganda, and Zambia who want to write incredible stories about the production of food and access to sustainable diets in their home country.
This will be a great opportunity for ten to 15 journalists to conduct important investigative work.
- An exclusive four-week journalism training designed by the Climate Tracker team
- Investigative story grant that will cover an eight-week period
- Professional support from the Climate Tracker team
- Guidance of a Climate Tracker mentor
- Access to the exclusive information and stories on available to the Climate Tracker Slack community
- National of Kenya, Uganda or Zambia (not necessarily based there)
- 18 to 35 years old
- Have a proven record of journalism work
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Hivos