Deadline: 25 June, 2020
The Africa AI Accelerator Programme has been designed by Ghana Tech Lab (GTL) to promote local innovations in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and data usage.
The programme has been structured to provide startups with product and business development support through a blended accelerator programme with a virtual and physical interface. It has also been customised to boost collaboration between startups and corporates, commercial partners, and investors. Participating startups will receive support to meet clear growth aspirations through measurable targets setting.
- Six months of tailored and interactive virtual and physical sessions
- A fully-funded bootcamp training experience
- Connections to global networks and mentors
- Coaching and mentorship from AI experts from IBM
- Access to IBM’s Digital Nation Africa (DNA) platform and other digital tools
- Investment opportunities
- Strengthening technical capacity
- Strengthening business capacity
- Support to refine your AI solution
- Matching to cooperates as potential clients or partners
- Be a for-profit startup, operating in Ghana, South Africa, Rwanda, or Uganda, with a team of at least two people
- Operational for at least one year
- Already have any of the following:
- An AI or ML product or service
- Have the prerequisites to include AI or ML into existing products or services including a detailed concept
- Products or services which are needed to develop AI or ML products or services, including training data collection
- Have traction with early revenue and early customers, with a clearly demonstrated potential to scale
- Have a business model with a social impact, ie with a solution to a problem as described in the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Have an up-to-date venture profile on VC4A with appropriate information for business and financing
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: VC4A