Deadline: 30 June, 2020
The Global Good Fund (GGF) Fellowship is a 12-month fellowship supporting the leadership development of social enterprise leaders across the globe. GGF develops each innovator by pairing them with one professional executive coach and one C-suite business executive who serves as a mentor, and by providing leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, sector expertise, and targeted financial capital.
- Over a 12-month period, fellows will connect with their executive coach and business mentor via phone/Skype/WhatsApp
- The GGF Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of positive social impact organisations
- This programme is for emerging leaders and entrepreneurs aged 40 or under, with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic, and gender experiences
- Ideal entrepreneurs are in a leadership role and are dedicated full-time to their organisation that is over one year old
- An enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate
- Candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship)
- Candidate should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support
- Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: National Park Service