Deadline: 01 July, 2020
BP has set an ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero. This means dramatically reducing carbon in the company’s operations and production while growing new low carbon businesses, products and services. As BP heads towards net zero, they are committed to listening to, learning from and working with others. That is why they are pleased to support the Net Zero Scholarship (NZS), a programme to identify and engage with young innovators who are reimagining energy for people and the planet today.
Scholarship recipients will join BP’s delegation to the 2021 One Young World Summit (OYWS) in Munich, where they will meet and exchange ideas with peers from across the business. The scholarship seeks candidates making an impact in one of the following areas: advocating for progressive climate policies, enhancing current decarbonised energy technologies such as solar and wind, improving access to energy, and innovating to reduce emissions in households, cities and industries.
- Access to the OYWS 2021 in Munich
- Hotel accommodation between 21–26 April, 2021
- The cost of travel to and from Munich
- Catering, which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ground transportation between summit venues
- Access to bespoke BP programming, including pre-summit briefing, a BP buddy from the company’s internal delegation and a post-summit feedback session
- Candidates must be aged 18–30
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
To apply and for more information, click here.